Re: I need reply in Embedded FreeBSD Kernel Theme

From: Chargen <chargen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:32:44 +0200
Sir, first of all: I'm no expert in this field but I've seen your document
and I'm still wondering why you should impose such a design.

I suppose it's well thought of but still I'm a bit opposed to binary
configuration files because I think has to be some kind of dependency on how
to generate these kind of files (correct me if I'm wrong?)

as far as your document goes:
"We will unload all the drivers that indicated with zeros in the module
metadata file. That would make the OS to be a few of Megabytes."

unload? what is the logic here?

I'm sorry but what is the real gain here,

can you please elaborate?