Re: Dell Perc 5/i Performance issues

From: oizs <oizs_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 02:27:05 +0200
Im using the Samsung F3 disks, which can do 140MB/s sequentially. I have
tried different raids raid0 will do just as bad as raid5. I even tried
one disk which performed as expected 100MB/s+ reads and writes so I'm
not sure anymore what could be the problem. Maybe the controller hates
samsung disks?

-zsozso