HEADS-UP: object directory name change

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:49:37 -0600 (MDT)
I recently committed a change that changes the name of the object tree
where things are built to if you are cross compiling.  Rather than
/usr/obj/$TARGET_ARCH, it is now /usr/obj/$TARGET.$TARGET_ARCH.  The
reason for the change is so that embedded platforms with multiple
endians can compile into the same tree.

This means that if you are cross building on a regular basis, you'll
need to update your cross tools.  If you are building kernels, then
you'll need a make kernel-toolchain for things to work again.

You'll also be able to reclaim the disk space used by the old tree.

If you want, a simple mv will do the trick.

In a few days mips and arm will change how endian is represented and
you'll need two trees for each if you want to compile both endians
(one for mips.mipsel and one for mips.mipseb).  I'm still working out
some snags with how make universe will cope with the kernels, so I've
not pulled the trigger on that change yet.

thank you for your patience...

Warner