Re: propose: all arch move into a separate dir

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 13:09:16 +0100
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Really stupid question:  Doesn't svn support symlinks ?

It does, but the moment we move in that direction, someone will start
complaining that they can't check out the source on Windows (which is
the reason why we no longer have any files in the tree with colons in
their name, or files with the same name but different case in the same
directory)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no