ath9k

From: Neil Short <neshort_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Is anybody working on implementing the ath9k wireless driver?

Just curious. I have reserved a huge chunk of my hard drive on my laptop - in anticipation of FreeBSD supporting that device. Using a linux distro in the mean time.
======

 "What did you do?" the man holding the flashlight asked.

 "I put down a spider," he said, wondering why the man didn't see; in the beam of yellow light the spider bloated up larger than life. "So it could get away."