Re: wpa_supplicant, Atheros AR9285 and FreeBSD 8.0 issue -> wpa_supplicant hangs

From: Eugene Dzhurinsky <bofh_at_redwerk.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:07:26 +0300
On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:46:10PM +0300, Eugene Dzhurinsky wrote:
> Okay, with simplified config things didn't change, so I submitted
> PR: kern/145123

Sometimes I'm felling like being an idiot. I just realized that I had
configured both laptops to use same IP address, which was noticed on logs at
AP host.  If I'd look at log files, even dmesg - I will find the cause
immediately, but instead I started to post to mailing lists and send PR-s.

Anyway, the problem is already resolved, and I asked to close the PR.

Sorry about that :(

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky