Re: fsck unable to read disk sectors

From: Matt Thyer <matt.thyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:08:10 +0930
It wouldn't be the BSD way to try to stop the user shooting themselves
in the foot.
And I agree too as it wouldn't be right for glabel to try to keep
track of all possible uses for a volume and know whether each is
present.
That would be a typical Linux type solution.

However, would it be too much for glabel to just know about UFS and
tell the user to use tunefs instead if there appears to be a UFS
filesystem present ?