Re: wpa_supplicant (Was: Re: wpi not working on today's current (r208626))

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 19:59:54 -0700
On 5/28/2010 4:50 PM, b. f. wrote:

> I can't see any problems when using WPA2 with AES on r208606 i386 with
> uath(4).  I'm updating this machine to r208630 tonight, and if I
> encounter problems with the later revision, I'll let you know.

Ok, thanks.

> Are
> you saying that you experienced problems when trying to use a r207134
> base with a r208626 kernel?  If that's the case, I would recommend
> updating the base to the same revision as the kernel, and then
> retesting.

Yes, that's what I'm doing I actually tried running the newly built
wpa_supplicant but that didn't work. I'm kind of hesitant to do the full
upgrade since I'm having kernel problems with the nvidia driver, but if
I'm sure wpa_supplicant will work then I suppose I can bite the bullet.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads