Re: [TESTING]: ClangBSD branch needs testing before the import to HEAD

From: Dimitry Andric <dimitry_at_andric.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:10:31 +0200
On 2010-05-31 19:44, Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko wrote:
> What is the good way to do installworld from CURRENT-snapshot to
> ClangBSD? Half way through some shared object (run-time loader?) gets
> overwritten and it is all signal 11 from there on.

Hi Alexandre,

A fix for this has already been applied in head, but it was not yet
merged back to clangbsd.  That is going to happen soon.  In the
meantime, please:
- Use /rescue to rollback /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 (from the backup in
  /libexec/ld-elf.so.1.old)
- Apply the patch I have attached to your clangbsd source dir
- Rebuild libexec/rtld-elf in there

Then you should be able to do installworld without any problems.