Re: ZFS v28 is ready for wider testing.

From: Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:24:11 +0100
On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 07:28:15PM +0100, Olivier Smedts wrote:
> >        http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/zfs_20100831.patch.bz2
>
> Hello,
>
> Any status update on this ? I regularly check
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/ to see if there's an updated
> version of your patch. 2 months old is quite a bit for -CURRENT, which
> often receives commits on zfs&co parts.
>
> Thanks for all your work on FreeBSD (not only ZFS).

It took a while, but I should have something new shortly. I recently
finished boot support for v28 (the most missing feature in the previous
patch?) and will work on new patch soon. I'm heading to meetBSD
California tomorrow and I'll be back in a week, so nothing will happen
till then for sure.

pjd_at_FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org