Re: Error 1: gpart create -s GPT ad0

From: Ivan Klymenko <fidaj_at_ukr.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:10:32 +0200
В Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:02:08 -0800
Garrett Cooper <gcooper_at_FreeBSD.org> пишет:

> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Kris Moore <kris_at_pcbsd.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 08:47:00PM +0200, Ivan Klymenko wrote:
> >> Hello! People.
> >>
> >> I use the alternate installer pc-sysinstall based on FreeBSD
> >> 9.0-CURRENT r215176
> >> When you load the virtual machine qemu disk ad0 is determined by:
> >> http://img573.imageshack.us/i/qemu1.png/
> >> but when trying to create a section displays the following error:
> >> http://img80.imageshack.us/i/qemu.png/
> >> Think all options for gpart are correct - what can there be a
> >> problem?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >
> > The gpart syntax looks correct, and ad0 is being used elsewhere in
> > your install process successfully. Is this a fresh disk / image?
> > Perhaps something has broken in the gpart command?
>
>     According to the gpart(8) manpage, the invocation is correct. It'd
> be interesting to see what the log displayed yields, but before then
> have you tried kern.geom.debugflags=16?

no.
after booting the system immediately executed script pc-sysinstall
now try to force the kern.geom.debugflags = 16 before running
pc-sysinstall

> I did a quick scan of
> lib/libgeom and sys/geom, and all of the places (minus one) that
> returned EINVAL were due to incorrect sector size. What are you using
> for your disk?
>
> Thanks,
> -Garrett

I'm afraid I do not quite understand the essence
last question ... : (
I created a virtual disk command:
qemu-img create name_disk.img 40G
All the breakdown of disk partitions running script pc-sysinstall in
accordance with my config file pcinstall.cfg