Keymaps in X11 and consoles should be the same with TEKEN_XTERM in the kernel.

From: crocket <crockabiscuit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 04:52:10 -0800 (PST)
TEKEN_XTERM turns on xterm mode.
I compiled a kernel with TEKEN_XTERM, and changed cons25 to xterm in /etc/ttys.

When I executed vim on a console, the keyboard acted weirdly.
After setting TERM back to cons25 again, vim acted normally again on consoles.
I could assign xterm console characters in /etc/termcap to fkeys by writing keychanges="fkeycode consolecharacter" in /etc/rc.conf, but it is just a quick hack, and it is just a solution for me but not for everyone.

I would be glad keymaps in X11 and consoles became the same with TEKEN_XTERM in the kernel.
If the keymaps in consoles and X11 are the same, 99% of configurations I needed to make in applications will be unneeded. It will benefit everyone.