Re: Broadcom BCM4310 USB Controller (Wifi)

From: Alberto Villa <avilla_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:06:11 -0800
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Paul B Mahol <onemda_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Feel free to test code at:
>
> gitorious.org/NDISulator
> github.com/richardpl/NDISulator
>
> The code is developed on CURRENT. But with small changes it can be
> compiled on STABLE too.

thanks!
i've applied a checkout of last night to current. i can load the
module after boot, but the panic is still there when i unload or load
on boot, and wpa_supplicant fails to work (see attached log)

> Just now I have only one tester (and that is without counting me).

consider me as the third one :)
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla_at_FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla