bin/152154: script(1) -k malfunctions with certain shells (e.g. tcsh, bash, zsh)

From: Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg_at_tristatelogic.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:50:04 -0800
Greetings,

I have recently posted a possible patch which seems to solve a malfunction
that occurs with the script(1) program when it is used with the -k option
and certain shells which allow for command line editing.

The patch may be send towards the (current) end of the discussion regarding
this bug which can be seen here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/152154

I'd like to know who I should talk to in order to get this patch approved
and integrated into the official source tree.  (And it was suggested to me
that I should ask here.)