ECMP and route ownership

From: Li, Qing <qing.li_at_bluecoat.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:50:38 -0800
As I am revising the ECMP code and reviewing the work done
by Ingo Flaschberger, I come to the conclusion that I need
to make one more enhancement to ECMP.

I want to implement the "inetCidrRouteProto" concept as the
2nd variable that differentiates among the ECMP routes.

I have already started on the prototyping work and should
have something out in a couple of days.

Any comments on its usefulness or perhaps sharing your
knowledge about what has been done already?

Thank you.

-- Qing