wpa_supplicant and ssid

From: Buganini <buganini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:55:34 +0800
It seems that wpa_supplicant iterate through all scanned ssids and try to
associate with each,
and that cause two problem for me.

1) in my school, there are many AP, and connection is not stable, when
disconnect,
it take many time to try and fail to associate with those ssids until the
one I want.

2) i can't associate with a non-discoverable ssid

but probably it is my wireless driver's problem,
i'm using bwn0 and currently I need to force it to use mode 11b or it is
unusable.

or should I complain to upstream ?

--
Buganini