Sleep/Lenovo SL410 fails again after csup & clang

From: Matt <sendtomatt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:15:54 -0700
  My experience with a sleeping freebsd laptop has been shortlived!

Today I rebuilt world using clang & this morning's csup current.
Clang build went just swimmingly.

Unthinkingly, I closed my laptop lid and put it in my case.
When I got to my house, it was roasting with fans spinning and sleep
light flashing. No damage, thankfully.

Low and behold, hw.pci.do_power_resume=0 no longer lets my laptop sleep!

I had recently fiddled with powerd, but problem persisted after
reverting to previous configuration of associated sysctls etc.

Interestingly, sleep bounce now fails with a hard freeze, which it never
has in the past.

Verbose output shows the wifi then re0 network interfaces going from
D0->D3 as last living output.

Please note problem persists regardless of user, X running, sleep_delay
sysctl, do_power_resume, do_power_nodriver, powerd running/not running.

Without sleep bounce, problem is characterized by flashing sleep light
and spinning fans (CPU temperature is high).

No devices added or removed, was sleeping this morning before
buildworld. Is it worth rebuilding with gcc? Or a content change and not
a compiler issue? Any major pci changes lately maybe?

Matt
sendtomatt_at_gmail.com

Not sure where to go from here...
If it is helpful, I can provide any required logs, verbose dmesg etc.