Re: Event based scheduling and USB.

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:58:35 +0200
Quoting Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org> (from Tue, 26 Oct 2010
22:57:59 +0300):

> Takanori Watanabe wrote:

>> It's time to implement powertop for freebsd, isn't it?
>
> Surely it is. I was even thinking about possibility to port one from
> OpenSolaris, but other work distracted me. You may take it, it you wish.

For the benefit of the people which didn't see my message with the URL
(I don't know if I was sending the URL to mav_at_ personally or if it
appeared also in the lists):

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+tesla/Powertop
is a DTrace-ified version of PowerTop (at the end of the page is a
description how to get the source).

And for those which like plots of the values:
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+tesla/ptop-gtk

Bye,
Alexander.

--
A RACF protected dataset is inaccessible.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137