Re: Using ipfw table names instead of numbers.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:47:06 +0800
I'd argue that "DNS" clue pushes the firewall out from a packet
inspection thing and into a user-space application inspection thing.

DNS entries in filter rules doesn't work as well in all situations as
you'd like. :)

Adrian
(who has done this, and it doesn't quite work right in all situations
thanks to split-horizon, per-user, geo-location, server-balancing
DNS..)