Re: ZFS v28 is ready for wider testing.

From: Martin Matuska <mm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 00:08:55 +0200
To avoid user and developer confusion, my patch was just a chain  of
pjd's patch + pjd's atomic.h fix + my v19 boot patch.

I have removed (= split) the chained patch in my posting and altered my
blog article with updated build instructions that actually just
summarize what has been written on this list.

Thanks for understanding!