DHCP server in base

From: David DEMELIER <demelier.david_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:45:50 +0200
Hi folks,

I personally agree that a DHCP client must exists in base, and for
this purpose we have dhclient. However soon I will have a new small
machine that will only work as bind and dhcpd server.

I was surprised to see that there is no DHCP server in base, obviously
it's not difficult to fetch the net/isc-dhcp31-server package but for
people that would like to setup a new server on FreeBSD quickly they
will take some time to learn how packages framework works or ports and
it can be annoying.

Since the size of the net/isc-dhcp31-server port is really small I
think it would be really useful to get it by default on a FreeBSD
install.

Information for isc-dhcp31-server-3.1.3_1:

Package Size:
1232	(1K-blocks)

What do you think?

With kind regards,