Re: Parallelized scripting

From: jhell <jhell_at_DataIX.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:25:50 -0400
On 09/26/2010 21:51, Buganini wrote:
> Hi, I just wrote a rough C program that may help to do parallelized
> scripting, for example, parallelized rc.d scripts.
>
> http://github.com/buganini/brackets
>
> in this way it is easy to use, no need to escape argv for multiple times.
>

> any comments are welcomed.

Have any real test cases against the base system where this has an
advantage?

What purpose does this serve in our current & future environments?

Would this be better suited as a port or as a part of another larger
toolchain?

Has this been done already and re-incarnated here?

Also style(9) is in direct need here.

--

 jhell,v