Re: letting glabel recognise a media change

From: Andriy Gapon <avg_at_icyb.net.ua>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:49:51 +0300
on 30/09/2010 15:53 Matthew Jacob said the following:

> Oh? Why?

In fact, I am not sure anymore :-)
I had in mind some technical difficulties (like potential races with "normal"
usage), but I think that they all are not very hard to overcome.
Another question I had was how to poll, i.e. what command(s) to issue to cover
different possibilities and hardware capabilities.

Now all we need is someone to actually implement this :)