Setting up a running FreeBSD/PCBSD system to enter kgdb on panic

From: David Somayajulu <david.somayajulu_at_qlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:35:11 -0700
Hi All,
Is there some way I can setup a running FreeBSD - (I use PCBSD7.2) - to break into kgdb when the system panics. I am trying to get a stack trace when "Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode" happens.
thanks
david S.

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.