Re: ZFS V28

From: Matthew Seaman <m.seaman_at_infracaninophile.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:31:48 +0100
On 16/04/2011 00:26, George Kontostanos wrote:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~mm/patches/zfs/v28/stable-8-zfsv28-20110317.patch.xz
>>
>> This patch failes at sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/sysmacros.h which i
>> think should just be deleted. I tried deleting this file and then
>> building produces some errors then walls of text and then aborts.
>> The first errors look like this:

Hmmm... this worked for me on stable/8 r220471 a week ago

Yes, you do have to delete sysmacros.h by hand. I never did understand
why that header couldn't be deleted cleanly by the patch, but
wotthehell: it's just one file out of the hundreds touched by this patch.

Also use the -E flag to patch to remove empty files.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                  Flat 3
JID: matthew_at_infracaninophile.co.uk               Kent, CT11 9PW