[CFT] Forward RTO recovery algorithm (rfc5682) patch

From: Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:46:02 -0700
Hello,

I sent a email to current_at_ two months ago about F-RTO patch CFR but
didn't get proper feedbacks from yours.  And at now two months later, I
have prepared my final code for F-RTO patch and checked it's working for
SACK enabled and disabled environments:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~weongyo/rfc5682/

The above links include some graphs before and after applying RFC5682
patch and a patch I prepared.

If no objections I'd like to commit it into HEAD and still welcomes your
opinions and reviews.

If you have any concerns and questions please let me know.

regards,
Weongyo Jeong