Re: CVS removal from the base

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:06:53 +0800
On 4 December 2011 11:59, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Supplying only a console-mode FreeBSD as a release is making FreeBSD
> unusable for
> peoples who they are not computing experts .

And the PCBSD crowd have stepped up to fill this gap.

So we're free to concentrate on doing what we're good at, those who
are good at polish and gui stuff can concentrate on what they're good
at, and we just communicate well :)

Thus, I don't even see this as a problem. I'm even using pcbsd 9,
because guis are easy for doing desktop/VM development. ;)

Adrian