Dog Food <tm>

From: Sean Bruno <seanbru_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:51:05 -0800
Was trying to use gmirror(4) or zfs(4) today to get a machine in the
cluster setup with s/w raid and was completely flummoxed by the
intricacies of manual setup.  Chances are, I just am not smart enough to
wind my way though the various how tos and wiki pages that I've been
browsing to get the job done.

If someone wants to work on modifying bsdinstaller to do s/w raid via
one of these mechanisms, clusteradm_at_ can provide you a two disk SATA
machine that can be used for this purpose.

Sean