Re: amd64 packages

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:51:26 +0100
On 12/12/11 19:46, siur wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My question is quite short and stupid -- why there is still no
> packages for 10-current? Did I miss something?

10.0-CURRENT is at this very moment the bloody edge development and
9.0-REL isn't out yet. So do not expect personell dedicating themselfs
on building packages. Building packages/software has still some issues
on 10.0-CUR, and I guess there will no packeage building until those
issues get fixed.

The beste way is to build the software via ports yourself - one of the
really great benefits of having FreeBSD and its ports collection.

Regards,
Oliver