Re: Idea for change to boot0

From: Erik Cederstrand <erik_at_cederstrand.dk>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:15:19 +0100
Den 15/12/2011 kl. 22.21 skrev Andrew Boyer:

> These two changes allow you to set PXE as the default MBR boot selection, which enables you to write a 'reboot to the network' script.  We've found it to be very useful.  What do people think?

I think this is very useful for e.g. re-installing a machine automatically. I've previously switched between PXE and HD boot by setting the BIOS boot order to HD first, PXE second and then wiping the MBR whenever I need to PXE-boot to reinstall the machine, but this is simpler and allows for more use-cases.

Kind regards,
Erik