Re: segfault from php/freebsd/dtrace

From: Ryan Stone <rysto32_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:25:51 -0500
On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Oleg Ginzburg <olevole_at_olevole.ru> wrote:
> Hi maillist,
>
> I try to use dtrace + php/dtrace on the freebsd. In certain cases ive get
> Segmentation fault and don't understand what of subsystem has a problem.

Yes, Userland DTrace is unfortunately still very experimental at this
point.  I've got a list of at least 10 outstanding bugs that I hope to
start addressing early in the new year.

In your case, dtrace(1) and/or libproc does not clean up after itself
properly in the case of an error.  I'm not entirely sure what is
causing the segfault in php, though.  Which version are you running?
The output of uname -a would be helpful.