Re: [RFC] removing broken includes

From: Alexander Best <arundel_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:10:09 +0000
On Fri Feb  4 11, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:12:57 pm Alexander Best wrote:
> > hi everybody,
> >
> > i've started to check the source for broken includes, such as the one fixed in
> > r218189. so far i've run through arch=amd64 and found only two broken includes,
> > which should be fixed by the attached patch. the commands i'm using are:
>
> The sys/conf/files fix should definitely go in.

after sys/modules/netgraph/atm/ccatm/Makefile has been fixed, maybe we could
extend the warnings at least for the kernel. that way new commits would need
to make sure that no broken includes are being added to the src.

any thoughts on this patch?

cheers.
alex

ps: -W was renamed to -Werrer. see the gcc(1) manual page.

--
a13x