Wow... (<-- blown away at performance)

From: Garrett Cooper <yanegomi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:15:54 -0800
    I don't know what to say, but r218938 screams with flash videos
(native Linux speed). Not sure if it's the new binutils or if it's the
new linuxulator patches, but I can run multiple instances of youtube
in parallel (5 total with other miscellaneous flash animation) without
it totally lagging out Firefox/X11, and it appears to close the
instances of firefox properly now. Hopefully this version fares better
than r218113 did (I think I hit a kernel bug after 2 weeks uptime,
where my system just hardlocked for no apparent reason).
    Anyhow, hope others have similar results.
Cheers!
-Garrett

$ uname -a
FreeBSD bayonetta.local 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0 r218938M:
Mon Feb 21 23:10:51 PST 2011
gcooper_at_bayonetta.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BAYONETTA  amd64