Re: Can't buildworld since Clang update

From: Dimitry Andric <dim_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:54:05 +0100
On 2011-02-24 08:26, datastream datastream.freecity wrote:
> I removed /etc/src.conf.binutils is 2.15.

Ok, I managed to reproduce your error, on an old snapshot with clang 2.8
and binutils 2.15.  It turns out it is caused by an upstream change,
which was intended to work around problems in the configure scripts of
some ports.

Unfortunately, it also has the side effect of sometimes picking the
wrong libraries to link with, which can lead to the error you have seen.

I have committed a fix for this in r219011; can you please update to at
least that revision, blow away your /usr/obj just to be sure, and try to
rebuild?  It should now work properly.