Recent mouse freeze problem with X, different window managers, any browser and flash.

From: Edwin L. Culp W. <edwinlculp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:11:09 -0600
For a week or so, with up to date, current, ports, etc.  everytime I
open a page that has automatic flash video my mouse freezes and I have
to manually kill X and restart.  I had worked fine for many months.
Yesterday I rebuilt all linux emulation.  All ports are up to date as
of today.  I have no idea where to look.

Anyone else seen this or know where to look.

thanks,

ed