Re: why panic(9) ?

From: Matthew Seaman <m.seaman_at_infracaninophile.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:11:02 +0000
On 12/01/2011 16:23, Erik wrote:
> On one of my first linux desktops, I had a screensaver which displayed
> rotated dumpscreens of all kinds of different Operation systems. Apple,
> Basic, linux and BSOD.. (come to think about it BSD was not included)

I once had someone commiserate with me on having so many problems with
my desktop while running that screen saver...

Later versions of the BSoD screen saver certainly did have a pretty
convincing FreeBSD panic and dump sequence.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                  Flat 3
JID: matthew_at_infracaninophile.co.uk               Kent, CT11 9PW