8th July snapshot: bsdinstall not creating homedir

From: Bruce Cran <bruce_at_cran.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:56:33 +0100
I've installed FreeBSD snapshots a couple of times this week. With Virtualbox 4.1 on both Windows and OS X with a 20GB disk I've found the installer forgets to create the homedir - /home doesn't exist, so when you get placed at / when logging in.  Unfortunately pub.allbsd.org seems to be queued up so I've not been able to try any more recent snapshots (should the snapshot ISOs be labelled with "-release.iso")?

--
Bruce Cran