Re: rc.d script to load kernel modules

From: Jason Hellenthal <jhell_at_DataIX.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:43:28 -0400
Doug,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:46:58PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 6/12/2011 12:42 PM, Jason Hellenthal wrote:
>
> > Yes I agree. I was just stating that simply for the previous post
> > implying where ZFS was slower than UFS.
>
> No, it wasn't. You completely fail to understand the problem. Stop
> writing, and start reading. As in, read the threads on both -arch and
> the svn list, and this entire thread again, then wait an hour or two
> before posting anything else. (Yes, I'm serious)

Yes, it, was. This was not to your post. This was to another fellows
which don't recall his name ATM but would please be as kind as to
discard the unuseful comments. I was agree'ing with Gary that its not a
problem with ZFS/UFS or any mix or match of the two. Perhaps a pause in
both of our replies would be duly needed.