Re: [Testing wanted] USB patch for HAL

From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:21:21 +0400
24.06.2011 17:31, Hans Petter Selasky пишет:
> Hi,
>
> It appears there are some bugs in the USB2 HAL implementation. For example the
> parent USB device is not always correctly set and there are problems with
> dynamic attach/detach of USB devices in hald.
>
> For users of 9-current and 8-stable:
>
> Copy the attached file to /usr/ports/sysutils/hal/files/
>
> Then rebuild HAL.
>
> Does it fix any USB/HAL related problems? For example related to
> multimedia/webcamd, lshal, mouse, keyboard etc.
>
> --HPS

Thanks a lot!
My mouse, usb-sticks and usb-hdd now appeared again
after reattach with this patch how it was before.
It's on 9-current.

PS. Maybe there is the same magic that will make my
battery indicator state changes when i replug AC power? :)
I understand that this not related with USB2, but it worked
before on 8-stable. Does anybody expecting the same trouble?

--
Regards,
Ruslan