Re: setfacl Recursive Functionality

From: Shawn Webb <lattera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:40:10 -0700
One last patch before I do a send-pr to send the patch upstream. This patch
depends on my ZFS ACL Sets patch for the -k flag. I wanted to zero-out the
ACL entries recursively for a directory, which I can do in Solaris with
"chmod -R A= /path/to/directory", but ZFS doesn't allow zero-number ACL
sets. To work around that, I'm giving owner_at_ full permissions (the full_set
ACL set).

I'll also include my ZFS ACL Sets patch. That has already been submitted
upstream and I'm awaiting approval.

Thanks,

Shawn