Re: Fwd: OpenSSL 1.0.0d for Freebsd HEAD

From: Marius Strobl <marius_at_alchemy.franken.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:20:58 +0100
On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:31:16AM +0100, Alexandre Martins wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Have you extracted the tarball fo openssl source (1.0.0d) in crypto/openssl ?

Ah, I missed that, the last couple of mails in this thread were only
talking about the patch :)
With the tarball untared it actually builds and works on sparc64 as
far as ssh(d) and HTTPS via fetch are concerned. The problem reports
(programs getting killed with SIGILL probably due to an infinite
recursion or some such) were about apache and unbound using an
OpenSSL 1.0.0 port. I'm not sure whether their use of OpenSSL would
make a difference or the port is broken.

Marius