Re: missing files in readdir(3) on NFS export of ZFS volume (since v28?)

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:23:35 -0500 (EST)
> Hello,
>
> I'm running a 9-current server as compiled on Sat Mar 5 02:17:14
> CET 2011.
>
> Since I upgraded to ZFS v28 I noticed missing files from NFS. The
> files are still accessible through NFS but they don't show up on a
> readdir(3).

Oh, I forgot to mention that the business related to VFS_VGET() only
applies to ReaddirPlus. If your client is using regular Readdir, then
I have no idea what it might be? (Assuming that is setting its file
system type to "zfs" so that the cookies don't have to be monotonically
increasing values.

rick