Re: Sense fetching [Was: cdrtools /devel ...]

From: Brandon Gooch <jamesbrandongooch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:15:36 -0600
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_at_mailplus.pl> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Just ensuring that this issue would not be forgotten,
> If I recall correctly, without added patches one
> cannot burn CD with cdrtools, quite a problem
> for media burning suite ;)
>
> best regards,
> - Jakub Lach

mav_at_ is working on graid(4), a replacement for ataraid(4) using the
GEOM framework. This effort has taken precedence over a few
outstanding patches he was working on, but he will eventually come
back to it :)

Perhaps another developer will step up and continue the work on the patches:

http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/sense/

-Brandon