[CFT][patch]cfi driver support for NOR flash arrays

From: Aleksandr Rybalko <ray_at_dlink.ua>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:09:42 +0200
Hi, all.

proposed patch add support of NOR flash arrays to cfi driver
http://my.ddteam.net/files/2011-03-11_cfi_flash_array_support.patch

Supported arrays split by address (example: first on offset 0, second on offset 0x400000) and interleaved (example: two devices
with 16bit width, mapped to 32bit word)

Tested on simple cfi flash and on Samsung K8Q2815UQB which have two 8M devices selected by A22 pin.

I will be very glad if someone help me with testing on interleaved or split+interleaved array.

Wait for you questions and recommendations.

P.S. Also driver have CFI_AMD_BYPASS flag which enable AMD type flash to program word with 2 bus access instead of 4 by default.

--
Alexandr Rybalko <ray_at_dlink.ua>
aka Alex RAY <ray_at_ddteam.net>