ZFS import panic with r219703

From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:03:04 -0700
Anytime I try to import my pool built using 24x HAST devices, I get
the following message, and the system reboots:

panic: solaris assert: dmu_free_range(os, smo->smo_object, 0, -1ULL,
tx) == 0, file:
/usr/src/sys/modules/zfs/../../cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/space_map.c,
line: 484

Everything runs nicely if I don't import the pool.

Doing a "zpool import" shows that one of the HAST devices is FAULTED
"corrupted data".

Haven't tried anything to remove/replace the faulted device, just
wanted to see if anyone knew what the above error meant.

Pool was created using r219523 and successfully copied over 1 TB of
data from another ZFS system.  Had some issues with gptboot this
morning and the system locking up and rebooting a bunch, and now the
pool won't import.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash_at_gmail.com