Re: [ath] AR9285/AR2427 users - please test -HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:42:27 +0800
Nope. The AR9287 has a new EEPROM format, new calibration code and some
extra tidbits here and there which I need to add.

I've ordered a couple of them to add support - but I won't be doing so until
I find/squish bugs relating to all the earlier chipsets. :)
I'm not being evil - if there's bugs w/ the earlier chipsets, it's likely
that shared code will also cause problems with later chipsets. This is why
I've stopped at the AR9285.

That said, if someone has an AR9287 and would like to get their hands dirty,
and doesn't mind waiting a few weeks, I'd love to help you do the initial
port. I can help you port the EEPROM code from ath9k and port over the
calibration code. That's almost all of the easy work done. :)

Adrian