BWN State with BCM4321

From: Domagoj S. <rank1seeker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:57:30 +0100
I need an insight, regarding my wifi card:

I've found this on maillist freebsd-current:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2010-January/014782.html

Which motivated me, to directly mail, writer of driver.

----
ME:
Hello,

How long until bwn(4) will work with: Broadcom 432AGN WiFi mini PCI-Express
That is BCM4321

Currently I'm loosing my patience with: (I'm Seeker)
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=9204&page=6

If you have some code for me to try?
I use amd64 8.2 RC2

----

No plan to add a code for PHY-N drivers.
It'll be happened by others not me.  :-)

regards,
Weongyo Jeong
----
ME:
Can I hava a contact of those "others"?
;)
----
ME:
Listen, after having a thought, I really thing that you shoud finalize this
by adding a code for PHY-N drivers, thus making even my card able to work
nativelly on FreeBSD.
Because you already know that code, from inside out.
New developer would first need to familiarize itself with all that code,
before he would even start to code on PHY-N drivers.
If you do it, it would be magnitudes faster and I also promise I will be
actievlly available, to constantly test your code, on my laptop.

If you add a code for PHY-N drivers, then I'll completelly ditch WinXP and
transfer to FreeBSD.
As ndis is unstable, I still must use WinXP via dulaboot, so I could write
you this email.

So, you are not just adding a code for PHY-N drivers, but you are also
adding a new user to FreeBSD.
;)

Think about it ...
---