Re: [CFR]rt2860 driver with kld module

From: Aleksandr Rybalko <ray_at_ddteam.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:04:48 +0200
Hi,

updated patch:
http://my.ddteam.net/files/2011-03-18_rt2860.patch
http://my.ddteam.net/files/2011-03-18_rt2860_invoking.patch

I made separate part of patch that invoke rt2860 driver into build
process because I have plan to import rt3090 support into driver, but
have too much changes to sys/conf files, and it's hard to move it
always when I made new patch.

current rt2860 support including support EEPROM reading subrouting for
rt3090 like wireless cards.
Please test it, and send me part of dmesg related to card.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:34:56 +0200
"Sergey V. Dyatko" <sergey.dyatko_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:53:21 +0200
> Aleksandr Rybalko <ray_at_dlink.ua> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:17:17 +0200
> > "Sergey V. Dyatko" <sergey.dyatko_at_gmail.com> wrote:

--->8---

> > new patch with kld support
> > http://my.ddteam.net/files/2011-03-17_1_rt2860.patch
> >
> > I don't expect so much interest for this device on a PCI bus. And
> > forget to include useful parts like kld Makefile. Seems now this can
> > compile and work :)
> >

> panic:
> http://tiger.ipfw.ru/files/core_rt2860.txt
>
> > Thank you.