Re: [CFR]RT305xF support, w/o attachment

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:31:51 +0800
Hi all,

I plan on tidying up the initial support patch (removing some of the stuff
that snuck in from the ethernet, switch and wifi parts) and committing this
sometime in the next week or so.

I don't (yet) have hardware to test it myself. I'll just do a compile run
and try to make sure it hasn't broken anything.

I'll then take responsibility in case it breaks anything else in the build.
Aleksandr will take responsibility for fixing bugs. :)

Thankyou for your hard work Aleksandr!

Adrian