Re: Request to mailing list freebsd-security rejected

From: Etienne Robillard <erob_at_gthcfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:17:23 -0400
On 21/03/11 08:12 AM, owner-freebsd-security_at_freebsd.org wrote:
> Your request to the freebsd-security mailing list
>
>     Posting of your message titled "[CFR] Multiple remote and local
> vulnerabilities of high-speed USB WLAN
>  ethernet devices using high-speed OFDM modulation schemes."
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "Your message has nothing to do with FreeBSD and vanishingly little to
> do with security in any way, shape, or form.
>
> Since the nature of the error in your approach has been pointed out to
> you on several occasions, it must be concluded that your apparent
> ignorance on the topic is willful and deliberate -- if it's genuine,
> rather than a pose adopted by a provocateur.
>
> There is no benefit to the FreeBSD project in an attempt to relegate
> one of its technical mailing lists into a forum for a circus.  If
> that's what you wish to do, you are welcome to create or buy your own
> forum for your own embarrassment: this is not a FreeBSD issue.
>
>  -- postmaster_at_freebsd.org"
>
> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> at:
>
>     freebsd-security-owner_at_freebsd.org

I would perhaps take this seriously if you would at least not cover
under a anonymous alias but
since it took one week to respond I assume its just your brain reacting
to cognitive dissonance in
a bizarre way so please quit trolling if you cannot second your comments
with arguments and not
opinions.

Google "cognitive dissonance" for more info...

Cheers!

The truth is in the semantics of the language -:)

--
Etienne Robillard

Company: Green Tea Hackers Club
Occupation: Software Developer (and CEO)
E-mail:     erob_at_gthcfoundation.org
Work phone: 450-936-2123
Website (Company):  https://gthc.org/
Website (Blog):     https://gthc.org/blog/
PGP public key fingerprint:    F2A9 32EA 8E7C 460F 1728  A1A7 649C 7F17 A086 DDEC

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy